My Latest Pins
Follow Me on Pinterest

My Peeps :)

Blogs I'm Reading

December 15, 2011

Merry Bloggy Christmas!

Kristen over at Ladybug's Teacher Files has made the cutest little button to share with your blog buddies! You can grab the button here. Since I'm new at all this blogging stuff, I probably won't post it right but I wanted to share with all my blogging friends :)





First I want to say thank you to Kristen for being my first follower! Yay, it made my day to see I had my first follower!
I also want to pass the button to Lindsey for helping me name my blog. Thanks girl!
I have to share with Deanna Jump who has the CUTEST classroom ideas and activities. I love all of her packets on TPT and the freebies she shares on her blog.
There are many more fabulous bloggers who have contributed to my blog addiction so I  will be making my way over to their blogs to send some Holiday cuteness their way.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!