I've been dragging this week because of some upper respiratory virus that has me sooooo tired by the time I can connect here in bloggy land. My super sweet hubby let me take a nap while he made dinner this evening so I have the smallest amount of energy to put into my blog before the cough meds kick in.
Here are some pics of what we are doing this week in our literacy centers. There are only a few photos because my phone was ready to die...
Matching picture cards of rhyming words.
Our ABC center:Writing the missing letters then coloring the vowels red and consonants blue.
Write the Room
I was reading through some of my comments from earlier this week and saw that I got the Versatile Blogger award! Thanks to Kristy and Laurie . It just amazes me to know that there are people out there who stop by to read this little blog. Here's the rules for the Versatile Blogger:
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them. (Check)
2. Tell seven things about yourself. (Check! see below)
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award
1. LaKeta at The Polka Dotted Desk,
2. Tricia at Queen with Class
3. Caitlyn at Ms. Preppy
4. Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle
I'll add more when I find more new blogs to pass this along too. (It's Really Hard to find new blogs!)
Okay so here's 7 things about me.
1. My two favorite things are anything that's pink and shoes so I combined them into my pink walk in closet :) This pic shows one small section of the closet.
3) Now that my oldest is in Kindergarten, I hate homework! I really don't want to practice popcorn words after teaching them all day. Sigh.
4) I'm secretly jealous of the blue eyes my babies inherited from Daddy and consider colored contacts every now and then. Just look at them!
6) I'm a huge Twilight Fan! (Team Edward-Let Bella have him so I can have Jacob!)
7) I married my best friend right after high school and we've been married for 12 years. Our anniversary and Christmas gifts to each other is a cruise to Cozumel in 3 weeks! Woo Hoo!
So I was going to add to this post about the Organization Project that I'm doing, but my cold medicine is kicking in... I'll be back tomorrow with another post :)